Digital communication in Archaeology
Will be held at University of Rome "La Sapienza" (via dei Volsci 122) on 19-20 Juve 2012 the 3° Seminar on Virtual Archaeology: Digital Communication". This year we focus on the new way of communication and new technologies.
THE CALL FOR PAPERS IS OPEN!
The role of archaeology is not only kwnowing new researches at archaeologist, but communicating it at people. Today, a new great interesting about cultural tourism is a fact, and in this fact the role of web and mobile devices is clear and incontestable. But, how many archaeologist provide a divulgation of their studies? In this view, the next seminar focus on how the archaeologist make the communication in third millennium, in the era of digital book.
The seminar is free, will be transmitted live online and it's possibile to submit contribution at scientific commettee also if your intend to perform in livechat with Skype. A publication of contributions will be provided at the end of the year.
Below the calendar of event:
- 15 December 2011: open call for papers
- 1 February 2012: open registering at seminar
- 15 April 2012: end call for papers
- 15 May 2012: final result about call for papers
- 19-20 giugno 2012: 3° Seminar on Virtual Archaeology "Digital Communication"
- 31 July 2012: contributions deadline for publication
- 15 November 2012: end of scientific review
- Natale 2012: publication of Act of Seminar
Stay tuned, new updates in next week.